Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Summer

Today is the longest day of the year, the official start of summer.
What will you be doing today?

As you know I love flowers so I decided to go flower shopping. I went to Waterloo Gardens in Exton today as well as Produce Junction to look for some flowers for my new house. We move in a few weeks and I want to have a few hanging baskets on the deck and some potted plants around to make it look like home.

Waterloo has the best selection and has lots of ideas on what goes best in sun or shade. I really love hydrangeas and they are having a hydrangea festival this weekend so they will be 30% off! That will look great in my front yard. I also got 2 huge pots of verbena and 2 baskets of angle wing begonia from Produce Junction. They have the best deals on flowers, plants and produce.

So no matter what you do today, enjoy and happy gardening!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin