Monday, July 23, 2007

Wedding Insurance

Should You or Shouldn't You get Wedding Insurance??

Wedsafe offers liability and cancellation protection. If you are concerned about the bad weather, extreme sickness, military leave or an alcohol related accidents I highly recommend Wedsafe. I don't get anything from Wedsafe for the suggestion I just want to make sure all couples are covered if there is a problem and if the wedding must be rescheduled this protects your investment.

This Policy can protect you against certain types of financial losses you may incur in the event of unpredictable situations during the period leading up to and including your wedding day.

A few months ago I had a client that had their wedding gifts stolen during the reception, it was a hotel issue. I wish I had encouraged them to get insurance b/c it would have covered the replacement of these gifts.

There are many different levels to pick from - check them out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin