Friday, February 1, 2008

Loving This


Thanks to my friend/colleague LaKendra Kennedy with Affairs with Elegance for showing this to me.
My new favorite thing and works as double duty. A vase and frame!

As you may have guessed I love monogrammed things or items you can put your name on. Makes it soo much more personal.

Glass Photo Vase from Beau-Coup

Picture this as centerpieces - add a picture of you and your fiance or use it to put table names. How about you two hold a sign that says '2' for table 2, insert that picture in the vase. Maybe use it as a candy jar and put a sign that says Love is Sweet!

This is also a great gift idea for your wedding party or parents - a little token of thanks! Cool Classic Gifts also have a lot of other very cute items to put your personal stamp on!

1 comment:

SC said...

I *love* this. I think your idea of using it as a centrepiece is fantastic. So unique and personal!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin