Monday, July 28, 2008

Looky Looky!

I received the cutest tshirt in the mail today!
Its from The Pink Book website - They list Elegant Engagements in their directory as a preferred vendor!

The back of the shirt has this adorable vow on it:
All brides should read and take note.

i do....
I promise to remember that the most important part of the day is not my designer wedding dress or my Jimmy Choo shoes. I promise to understand when my dad starts to act like George Banks from Father of the Bride. I promise to listen to my mother's ideas...and admit she might even have a few good ones. I promise to write my thank you notes withine two months of receiving a gift. I promise to be patient with my F.M.I.L. I promise to stay calm when my groom does not know the difference between out colors, blush and bashful. I promise to get cute bridesmaid dresses that really can be worn again. I promise to blog about every last wedding detail, because I am a Pink Bride.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin