Tuesday, April 21, 2009


I get Better Homes and Garden Magazine and love it, as I am sure you guessed.
I noticed on their online site they have a scrapbook section. I came across this Fun New Guest Book idea:
Stories By Everyone

'Your wedding guests will love recording their advice, thoughts and best wishes for your future.

Every couple has a story. Tell yours with this easy-to-personalize guestbook. You can include your favorite photos, dating stories, important dates, and more. Add up to 15 photos to this 30-page book and give your guests 448 lines to help commemorate your special day.'

They also have some other wedding items - all 25% off till the end of April.

Look at their Swatchbooks and coupon books - I think I will order the baby steps one.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin