Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Professional Chats

Business Name: Precious Petals
Names: Darlene J. Owens-Walls
Phone: 215-357-3870
Website Address: www.preciouspetals.net

Being a recent bride myself, I loving seeing a bride get exactly the look she is trying to achieve!

How many years have you been doing this? Since I was 15 years old!
How would you describe your style? Stylish and chic
What is your favorite aspect of your job? I love meeting with the brides and seeing their ideas from conception to reality!
What is your favorite flower? Simply a peony!
Where do you get your inspiration? from the flowers themselves and the venue!
Anything else we should know about you? Between my brides and my passion for flowers I love what I do!
What is your Dream vacation? I lived my dream vacation... Hawaii for my honeymoon for 25 days!
What can't you live without? my family... each and everyone one of them
And your favorite quote?
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin