Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wedding Professional Chats

Business Name: Bigg Romeo LLC
Names: Franco Sicilia Jr. - Band Leader
Phone: 215-639-1422
Website Address: www.biggromeo.com
anything else you want listed ie: blog.biggromeo.com

How and why did you want to be in a wedding band? We never wanted to be in a wedding band. We were begged 12 years ago by a VP at Comcast to play his wedding. After much debate we did it. We did what we did at the night clubs and it was a major hit. We fell in love with the rush and have been doing it every since.

How many years have you been doing this? We'll be celebrating 14 years in
the the fall of 2009

How would you describe your style? High Energy Modern Dance Band

What is your favorite aspect of your job? I love working with brides on the little details. I like being able to make a difference on their special day.

What is the starting price for a wedding? It varies with travel. We've played from Virginia Beach to Connecticut. We are very competitive price wise.

Anything else we should know about you? We've won "Best Of Philly" from Philadelphia Magazine. We've appeared over 15 times on VH-1. We've had 3 vocalists and centerpeices of the band together since day one of the band.

What is your Dream vacation? I would love to take pictures all over Italy.

What is your favorite song to do at a wedding? I love hearing Sandy sing "At Last" by Etta James. I usually call it at the end of the night and it gives me chills even 12 years later.

What can’t you live without? Laughter

And your favorite quote? “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
- Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin