Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So in wedding planning land we like to play tag, it is fun and lets our readers know a little about us. I have been tagged by Shayna Wedle of Williamsburg Wedding Design to reveal 5 songs that I love....

1. Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet - now who doesn't love this song? I am a huge Parrot Head.

2. You Shock Me All Night Long by AC/DC - laugh I know go ahead but this was the song my husband was playing on the guitar when I fell in love with him.

3. Beautiful Day by U2 - no matter how many times I hear this at a wedding it still brings tears to my eyes.

4. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond - Just makes me smile and sing out loud.

5. and I am with Shayna with Sweet Home Alabama by L.S. - just gets me singing and dancing and reminds me of sorority life.

Now on to my turn to tag-

Jennifer with OC's Finest & Beth and Christina with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings & Nicole with RSVP

2 comments:

saundra, event engineer said...

Thanks for playing my game!! GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at web, however I know I am getting familiarity all the time by
reading such good articles.

Feel free to visit my page: League of Legends Hack

Blog Widget by LinkWithin