Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Get Creative with Tissues!

Even Kleenex has gotten into the personalization. I don't know how I stumbled on this website but did you know that you can customize your tissue box?

Yep upload pictures of your bridesmaids or your fiance - have them available at the wedding. Print pictures of your new baby or even your family to send to grandma. Wouldn't your puppy look cute - you could really make every bathroom in your house with a very cute oval tissue box.

My husband thinks this is crazy but I think its kind of neat - I am always looking for the tissue box that matches the decor in a room - now I can make it!

Price is only $4.99 + shipping. You can use borders, clip art, background image, fonts and pick the color of the top.

What about making boxes for all your out of town gift bags - welcome your guests this way. It sure is different.

Check it out- My Kleenex Tissue

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin