Sunday, November 16, 2008

spanks

One of my clients was going for her gown fitting and wanted to know about undergarments. So I thought I would post some ideas here for those of that need to know what goes under that gorgeous gown of yours!

First off - I LOVE Spanx.
What an amazing invention - they hold you in and smooth you out like nothing I have ever used. I have some brown tights that I love but most importantly is the Mid Thigh Shaper or Power Panties - perfect to wear on your wedding day. If your dress is flowy and sliming that this is a must but even if you wear a ball gown you might like the extra support so you don't have to remember to suck it in.

I know we are talking about wedding day undergarments but I have to also mention how I love the Bra-llelujah! Underwire Contour Bra. It hooks in the front and helps with some back buldges and looks great under tshirts.

You might also be wondering what do you do with the 'girls' on your wedding day? Do you put inserts in the dress, wear a corset, add extra boning? Well I like the pushup approach. I wore these on my wedding day. Takeouts are silicone inserts, feels natural, washable and are removable. You can wear these any day not just on your wedding day. Available at Amazon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin