Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spiced

When I think of October I of course think pumpkins, halloween, turning leaves and my sons birthday but I also think of everything with 'spice'.
So I searched Spiced Cocktails!
Check these out:
Since iced tea vodka is so popular right now and I have some Appleton's Rum in my cabinet I love this!


Appleton Spiced Iced Tea
  • 2 oz. Rum, Jamaican (Appleton Estates)
  • 1 can (Lipton Brisk®) Iced Tea
  • 1 pinch (optional) Cinnamon
  • 1 pinch (optional) Nutmeg

    Fill glass with ice, pour 2 oz. Appleton Estates Jamaican Rum into a large glass or mug. Add Spices then add Lipton Brisk Ice Tea.

Perfect for after pumpkin picking:

Captain's Spiced Cider Drink
  • 2 oz. Rum, spiced (Captain Morgan's)
  • Fill with Cider, apple
Pour over ice

and lastly Spiced Pomegranate Sipper from a previous post.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin