So I searched Spiced Cocktails!
Check these out:
Since iced tea vodka is so popular right now and I have some Appleton's Rum in my cabinet I love this!
Appleton Spiced Iced Tea
- 2 oz. Rum, Jamaican (Appleton Estates)
- 1 can (Lipton Brisk®) Iced Tea
- 1 pinch (optional) Cinnamon
- 1 pinch (optional) Nutmeg
Fill glass with ice, pour 2 oz. Appleton Estates Jamaican Rum into a large glass or mug. Add Spices then add Lipton Brisk Ice Tea.
Captain's Spiced Cider Drink
- 2 oz. Rum, spiced (Captain Morgan's)
- Fill with Cider, apple
and lastly Spiced Pomegranate Sipper from a previous post.