Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Beautiful August Wedding

August has just been beautiful this year - the humidity has been low which means great weather for an outdoor ceremony!
I coordinated Jennifer and Danil's wedding this past Sat at Washington Crossing Park in Pennsylvania. After a little mix up with the chair delivery we still were able to decorate and start on time. After they were married the guests threw rose petals from cones hanging on their chairs.

They later moved to the Inn at Lambertville Station for dinner and dancing. Jennifer just glowed the whole night and I was happy to be apart of this celebration. This was my last wedding for 2008.
Enjoy some pictures and I will make sure to pass on the professional ones as soon as I get them.






Thanks to Jim Harris Photography,
Dahlia Floral, PaperZest Stationary, Siena Strings, Brillmans Rental Barn

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin