Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Year in Review

Here is a small recap of 2008 and Hello to 2009!

I am so blessed to have had an amazing year - especially with the birth of my son and with very successful beautiful weddings in Washington, DC, Virginia and Philadelphia. In 2008 I was named to the 'Knot Best of Weddings' for the second year in a row, planned my first baby shower and enjoyed an inspiring trip to The Special Event Conference in Atlanta.

Thank you brides and grooms of 08 - it was so fun working with you, planning your wedding and watching your face light up as you were a guest at your own wedding!

Thank you also to my wedding professionals for being so great and helping to make my clients day wonderful. Planning a wedding is not as easy as it looks, it takes a great team to implement the wedding plans.







1 comment:

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Congrats on The Knot "Best of" and your kid is SO cute!!! -JG

Blog Widget by LinkWithin