Monday, May 18, 2009

Emergency Kit

So after Saturday's wedding I found a few more things to add to my emergency kit.

Disposable Razors....yes a bridesmaid needed it.
and
Nice Men's black dress socks.

and as a tip for all of you brides - spray your body with spray antiperspirant/deodorant - it is better then baby power and will help keep you from sweating in your gown.

I can't believe how many times I used my kit on Saturday. Some weddings I never open it, others I might as well be J Lo and have it tucked in my jacket - oh wait who am I kidding it would NEVER all fit.

If you don't have a wedding planner with an E kit then make sure you make up a little one of your own. Tampons, big safety pins, bobbie pins, hairspray, chalk, breath mints, tissues, deodorant and stain remover.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin