Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tagged - I am it Again

So I have been tagged again by quite a few wonderful wedding planners -
first was Linnyette confessionsoftheweddingdiva.blogspot.com/
Deidra
alwaysapositiveimage.blogspot.com
Isis
posheventsllc.blogspot.com/


Rules for playing "tag":
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven More Things About Me:
1-I was born in Roanoke, VA and consider myself a southern gal.
2-I can't wait to become a mother.
3-I have a very small foot so I can't really wear womens' shoes. Kids shoes are cheaper though!
4-I love Bombay Gin and Tonics.
5-When I was 6 I told my mom I didn't like to hold my arms out in Ballet class so she switched me to gymnastics.
6-I love candlelight - must have candles lit around the house - makes a warm glow.
7- For 8 other facts click here: elegantengagements.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-have-been-tagged.html


now tagging....
www.amberevents.blogspot.com/
ocsfinestweddings.blogspot.com/
www.feteperfection.com/blog/
www.emilieduncan.com/pblog/
delightyoursenses.blogspot.com/
perfectbound.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

Thanks so much for the tag! I have some thinking to do...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin